The Tesla to J1772 Adapter is compact and durable, used to connect SAE J1772 standard Electric Vehicles to Tesla chargers, the perfect charging cable for on-the-go use. Store it in the back of your trunk and charge quickly. With 40 amps of maximum current and 250V of maximum voltage, charge your vehicle in just a few hours.
- Specifications and compatibility - Tesla to J1772 adapter, used to connect SAE J1772 standard Electric Vehicles to Tesla chargers. Just connect the adapter to the Tesla charger, then connect to your J1772 standard vehicle. Please note: The J1772 Adapter is not compatible with Tesla's third-generation charging stations. And the first and second generation Tesla charging stations are not compatible with BMW I3 and e-Golf.
- Reliable and convenient - A compact adapter designed to connect the SAE J1772 standard chargers to your Tesla vehicle. With this adapter, you can charge the J1772 standard car on a Tesla EV Charger.
- Portable and carriable - The adapter is small size, easy to use and carry. Total weight is only 500g. Very light and small, which means you can spend more time heading out for fun and no need to worry the charging.
- Stable and safety - Has good durability and conductivity. Rated current and voltage is 250V, 40A. J1772 adapter can work under the condition of - 30 °F to 50 °F and has the characteristics of flame retardancy, pressure resistance and wear resistance, so it is very safe to use.
- Quick Charging - Our Level 2 charging is 3 to 4 times faster. With 40 amps of maximum current and 250V of maximum voltage, you can fully charge in a matter of hours.
When the adapter is connected to the Tesla charger, the J1772 standard vehicle can be easily charged on the Tesla charging station. With this adapter, you can charger at Tesla Charging Station anywhere without worrying about running out of battery.
- Compatible with the J1772-2010 Standard vehicles
- Tesla to J1772 adapter
- Rated current 40A
- Rated voltage: 250V AC
How to use
- Connect the Tesla charger to our adapter.
- Lock the adapter (Anti drop security lock)
- Plug into your EV J1772 to start charging
|The Tesla to J1772 adapter is small and portable, convenient to carry. Store it of your trunk and bring it with you wherever you go.
||With 40 amps of maximum current and 250 V AC of maximum voltage, charge your vehicle in just a few hours. The performance of operating temperature is -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C).
A compact Tesla to J1772 adapter designed to connect the SAE J1772 standard chargers to your Tesla vehicle. With this adapter, you can charge the J1772 standard car on a Tesla EV Charger.
Something Need To Attention!
- The Tesla to J1772 adapter is not compatible with Tesla's third-generation Wall Connector.
- The first and second generation Tesla Wall Connector are not compatible with BMW I3 and e-Golf